Navigation : Home | Facebook | Twitter | Follow | Dashboard | Newer | Older

❝ Rosie ❞



Sunday 15 September 2013 | September 15, 2013 | 0 Lovers
You know what?
You're my hero, after all.

Since we were child,
You kept protecting me.

You treated me like a younger sister.
You're my hero.

You bought me an ice-cream when I cried,
You bought me a chocolate when I sulked,
You bought me a manga when I bored,
You bought me a bouquet of roses,
The time you were going far away from me.

What a shame!

4 years without you,
You don't know how I was back then.

I was suffered,
I was lost,
I was totally insecure,
I was missed you,
But you weren't here.

You're no longer gonna protected me.
4 years without you.
I am totally lost in confusion.
I don't know what to do.

There's no one that i can lean on,
There's no one that i want to cry on,
There's no one that i want to share my sorrowness and happiness,
I don't know how to reach you.

I don't know your email,
I don't know your number.
How can I reach you?

I wanted you,
But you're not there.
I was always walked behind you,
You're my hero.

But there's no you anymore.
My precious Kaito.

Labels:



0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment